Pineapples

Freshwater Bumblebee gobies schooling?

I'm attempting to breed these bumblebee gobies in freshwater I'm going to give them a few months in this tank if no luck I'll do a bit of a change up and try them in something smaller with white sand and less distractions.

post-16995-14711634682393_thumb.jpg

post-16995-1471163468256_thumb.jpg

All seem to be fairly active and even though most things I've read say that they are territorial these ones all seem to like to hang out.

I have a peppermint an oto and a couple of harlequin rasboras in there but they seem to leave each other alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm attempting to breed these bumblebee gobies in freshwater I'm going to give them a few months in this tank if no luck I'll do a bit of a change up and try them in something smaller with white sand and less distractions.

[ATTACH]70035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]70036[/ATTACH]

All seem to be fairly active and even though most things I've read say that they are territorial these ones all seem to like to hang out.

I have a peppermint an oto and a couple of harlequin rasboras in there but they seem to leave each other alone.

The water requirements of the Rasboras are very different to the Bumblebees. Bumblebees need very hard, alkaline water with salt added in order to thrive and breed successfully. The gobies are best kept in a species tank

Thanks for the advise I'm just trying something new I monitor it pretty closely and both seem to be happy I can grab some picks of the rasboras you will see they are healthy. If they start showing signs of discomfort I'll put them in my tetra tank. I was hoping the rasboras would breed also every time I feed them they do a little mating dance also when I do WC just no eggs that I've seen yet. I'm two months into this project so see how it goes.