Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rmcconvi

WTB External canister filter with all accessories.

Condition: Used Price: 50-100 Willing To Ship: No location: Moggill looking to buy a used or new canister External filter for a second filter for my tank I have a aqua one canister filter at the moment and just want to over filter my tank if anyone has one for sale could you let me know.

wow Neil thats a really good price but as you are aware christmas and all the rest around the corner so i'm a bit strapped for cash atm, but I will drop you a line after christmas and see if you still have it available and we can come up with a plan.

Russ

depending on the lph you are after......

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-brisbane/canister+filter/k0l3005721 these are 2nd hand but cheap

or the option of brand new but cheap there is a pet shop in rochedale, across the road from center place shops that has the sun sun brand starting for just over $50 for a 1000lph and a 1400lph with uv light for $75

you will have to buy extra filter media ( would suggest sponsors of this forum as they have it at a good price + you get member discount)

if you find the ''u'' bend to small for the lip of the tank at the top ( some stick out a bit for the lids to sit on) just put the plastic u bend in the oven to heat it up and make it pliable and able to bend to the shape or extra width you need.