gpodge

Sex Please

Hmmm, my Polleni (assumed male) has a more pointed Dorsal but the anal fin looks pretty pointed in this one and it seems chunky.

How long is it? If its bigger, say 15cm or so, I'd say female.

Did yours have that kind of full spotting all over the body from a small size? I'm hoping mine develops more as it gets larger.

How long is it? If its bigger, say 15cm or so, I'd say female.

Did yours have that kind of full spotting all over the body from a small size? I'm hoping mine develops more as it gets larger.

Its a about 12-13 cm total length... not sure I understand the spotting question??.... The spots are as pictured??

Sorry the spotting isn't anything to do with sex. Just wondering whether the spotting has "developed" over time. Mine at a smaller size doesn't have 1/2 the spotting that does. Hopefully as it grows it develops more.

I'd take a punt on female but honestly not 100% sure.

Don't want to hijack the post but if anyone has a female spare I have a lonley male around 10 - 12 cm?

If mine is a confirmed female, we could work something out 😊👍🏻

Sorry been laid up with a bad attack of flu. Still getting over it. Been looking at what tank space I have and don't have the room at the moment. Will have to wait and maybe find another female when I get a spare tank. Sorry for the holdup but was interested.