Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fexy

WTB Feeders north brissy

Price: neg Size: small Quantity: Lots Sex: Mixed Suburb/Town: North Brisbane Price: neg Size: x Quantity: Lots Sex: Mixed Suburb/Town: North Brisbane Price: neg Size: x Quantity: alot Sex: Mixed Suburb/Town: North BRissy

Hi,

Just chasing a bulk lot of feeders, doesn't really phase me what they are long as there is a fair amount reasonably priced.

Rather give someone on this forum some money then a shop if I can get away with it.

Price: neg Size: small Quantity: Lots Sex: Mixed Suburb/Town: North Brisbane Price: neg Size: x Quantity: Lots Sex: Mixed Suburb/Town: North Brisbane Price: neg Size: x Quantity: alot Sex: Mixed Suburb/Town: North BRissy

Hi,

Just chasing a bulk lot of feeders, doesn't really phase me what they are long as there is a fair amount reasonably priced.

Rather give someone on this forum some money then a shop if I can get away with it.

If anyone offers you culls they will have to be sure you are above board, honest, reputable and wont be offering them for sale.

How will they do that??

Great question, how would you have liked me to answer that?

If anyone was curious they could have viewed my previous posts, i am new so there isn't much but its pretty obvious i have setup a tank which requires feeders. Ideally i was looking to find someone i could continue purchasing from going forward so i have a good supply of food and someone in this community is given the opportunity to make some money from there hobby.

Saying that, i have no issues if anyone didn't want to sell to me, loads on gum tree or if that fails ill pop down to the local.

Thanks for the read, wasn't aware of the rule re feeders sorry.

Pretty rough outcome in that second thread, always a few idiots everywhere to wreck everything good.

Am i able to delete my thread on this board or does it have to be closed/deleted by mods?