Andrew1234

Forum competitions

Hey, what has happened to the QLDAF competition section? It looks like it hasn't been updated in ages?

Apparently this forum doesn't need competitions because admin is happy with the volume of traffic coming through here.

I disagree and think with the move of members to farcebook this forum needs more traffic.

I am sure the sponsors would offer prizes for comp winners.

We have the Australian Open why not the QLDAF Open??

Happy for someone to put there hand up and moderate and run it every week.. Plenty of the sponsors want to give away goodies to our members
Apparently this forum doesn't need competitions because admin is happy with the volume of traffic coming through here.

I disagree and think with the move of members to farcebook this forum needs more traffic.

[MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION] are you putting your hand up to run it,

Lol mad

I just left a few Facebook pages because of all the stupid crap that gets posted there. Facebook has its place, mainly for the idiotic plebs who like the sound of there own voice and don't listed to anyone else.

Stop trying to bring those idiots here. My brain can't take the stupid it burns

Facebook will never be as good because me and @pony tail @57 and such ain't on Facebook lol

Now we already have a fight club @Donny@ageofaquariums but ..... That's all I can say about that

There is farcebook and Forum side by side I can not see how Farcebook is better in any way .

Edit - I guess it could be worse , like Aquarium(get a)life - it could be just dying in the 4R53 (455 American spelling)

post-1094-1471163481415_thumb.jpg

Edited by pony-tail

There is farcebook and Forum side by side I can not see how Farcebook is better in any way .

Edit - I guess it could be worse , like Aquarium(get a)life - it could be just dying in the 4R53 (455 American spelling)

Oi im on aquarium gotnolife or new posts, its the pgrated pollitically correct new age crap version of this forum where you can have your own opinion ,not over there tho ,unless its word for word perfectly identicle to the mods, ive been suspended 2. Times now im gunna try for a full ban

Yeh why would you use the forum if the Facebook page is just as good?

YOURE KIDDING RIGHT? some of the fish ive seen bought of wasteofspacebook are crap i wouldnt even let the things take up space in my freezer

culls culls and more culls

not all the fish fall into this category but atleast on here there is a general concensus that you will be callled out for selling crap and you have some sort of accountability or you dont sell any more cos you get a reputation for your sales

💡💡💡it just came to me that facebook is where the rejects sell their rejects, like i didnt know that already!!!

the list can go on but you get the idea

BACK TO THE COMPETITION THREAD THIS WAS ABOUT ORIGINALLY

Edited by billfish

Happy for someone to put there hand up and moderate and run it every week.. Plenty of the sponsors want to give away goodies to our members
I'm sure this has been thought of but just in case, what about a monthly one where the previous months winner picks a new theme idea (approved by admin). Like pic of the month on colours, big fish, best plants, etc.

Edit - previous winner also picks new winner and so on to keep admin load down.