rhonny

WTB ??? octopus ???

Firstly, let me say they are the best escape artist going around so you will need a very secure tank with lids.

Secondly, I have seen them at few shops, maybe try Mermaid aquariums who also has a shop at Burleigh now.

yes you will need somthing evey on your lids so he cant escape an easy alternetive is go to your local tank builder and get a couple of peacise of inch thick glass that should be enough to keep him in the tank

where to get on try this bloke he is a licencesed diver and he can get most marine fish and other stuff he is at alexander hills though i will pm u his number

Cheers Garon

8)8)

Thanx for the topic setup Rhonny... 8)8) but i guess id join anyways..

Had a slight mishap with the tank Brian gave me..so Octopus is on hold 4 a few days.. :evil::evil:

Anyways people if u can supply these i am still very interested..please PM me if u know of any stores etc that have them in stock or will have them.. i will be ready for purchase as of mon or tues..

I am after as small as possible due to life expectancy so as to know age and of course best price too..

Blue ringed ok too..shh dont tell my g/f lol

Regards Dave

mark1stpix22807la4.jpg

mark1stpix22807la4.1df6e2b7a4.jpg

mark1stpix22807vg3.jpg

OK here he is..

Not sure on specicies etc as no info was given to me upon purchase other than he was from Cairns..if someone can help id be greatful on this..

He is so far just getting used to his home and is seemingly co-existing with 2 damsels and a humbug..and also a few small flathead and enjoying his diet of small glass shrimps.. :) Ill put up some better pix when i get some..

I really cant believe more people dont keep these creatures..they are just so amazing to watch and a far better pet than fish..unfortunately they only live for 12months or so.. :( anyways..enjoy..

Thats soo cool... we were thinking about one, but as I'm waiting for my load of books to arrive, I know nothing about keeping them. In a couple of words - can an octopus live with fish? Corals? how to keep him in without caging?

Oh well... gone googling,... :mrgreen: