Hi everyone I am chasing any Endlers apart from these ones.. French Blue Star, Taiwanese Blue Star and Emerald Exotic Tigers which I already have.

I am after anything exceptional.

Please inbox me.

we do have rules in place for this,

5. Advertising on QLDAF.

5.1 Sponsors.

Our sponsors have a great range of items, livestock and services. Most of the sponsors will also from time to time also offer special deals to QLDAF members.

Sponsors keep the forum free to use for members. We cannot expect sponsors to do this with out supporting them.

If you are chasing that certain product, plant, or fish species, we suggest contacting our sponsors to help you get a great deal. We understand from time to time other businesses maybe mentioned but would like to keep the mentioning of other businesses to a bare minimum and support those sponsors that support us. Links to non-sponsor business pages will be removed.

Just speaking to a customer who was trying to sell a standard black bar endler colony. Think they are advertising on facebook tho.

As far as AOA goes, not currently really selling livestock. Donny does have a bloodline of the green tiger endlers going.

[MENTION=11265]itsme007[/MENTION]

Not really a link if your saying a name ??? And the fact there open?? And if we can't do that now the illuminati have won and we May as well wait for them to turn our chips off

Illuminati confirmed.....

Live bearer enthusiast.

Platy pro!