Sign in to follow this  
mick35186

My 6ft and 4ft

Here are some pics of my tanks. In my six I have 1 oscar,1 GT, 1 brasiliensis and 2 silver perch a mate gave me, looks a bit brown coz of the bloody drift wood but its starting to come good. In my 4ft have have 7 flavus, 5 hongi, 2 elongatus chewere and one red forest jewel. The flavus, hongi and the elongatus all breed like rabits, havin trouble keeping up with all the fry:(. theres a pic on my male hongi,can some tell me if he looks normal, never seen the colours like his on a hongi. would love to hear you comments.

Yeah thats wot i reckon, tried telling me mate that, but he said nar it has to be a hongi. He got fry from the same dude and the same mouth full as well and his look like and are hongi. The only other fish the fella had where johanni or something this like that but they where in a different tank. The females look like hongi should. So any ideas anyone?

Thanks for your imput damo83, any other thoughts?

I'd say whoever you got them from had cross breds then.

I'd be feeding any fry from them to the oscar... please don't sell them or give them to anyone... quality hongi and kingsizei are becoming too hard to find these days already.

still cant work out how it happen as i said, the parents werent in the tank with any thing else, unless they came from a cross breed down the line of some sort. I still think its a nice lookin fish, and my americans with love the fry.

Sign in to follow this