PeteyGee93

Hey guys and girls just wondering what fish I could put with saratoga?

A mate of mine is giving me two saratoga that he no longer wants and I don't know what other fish would be okay to put with them or should I put it in the same tank that I have bass and rainbow trout in? Any suggestions would be great ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tank is 6x2x2 and the togas are 8-12cm and there are 10 fish in there currently which consist of 4 bass which are about 6-9cm and there are 5 rainbow trout at about 4-6cm and one 5cm silver perch

Do you have a pic so we can compare toga mouth and the other fish? Should be right though.

How are rainbow trout handling qld weather?

Would have thought they would be dead weeks ago.

Do you have another tank to move toga to when they grow?

Edited by Donny@ageofaquariums

I will take photos for you all when I get home on Friday but they are going good so far haven't had any fatalities or any desires of fish since starting in this hobby so far which is great knock on wood.. Hope it stays like that aswell:)

Oh and does anyone know much about the freshwater stingrays ?

Now we're talking one problem will be when ya fish out grow your tank I'm not a hypocrite much so I won't say your over stocking your 6x2x2 but your toga's will out grow your tank... what filtration are we talking??? will be a pretty large bio load before to long

Well I don't plan on keeping them in that tank for long as I want to eventually get a 10ft tank or set up an outdoor pond or even an above ground swimming pool currently have an eheim 2080 and a smaller canister filter,