Good Morning Fellow QLDAF members,

Today we are happy to announce 15% off store wide for 29 hours.

c4289170798898d5e0ad67ea1a4eafd2.jpg

This sale excludes the following brands.

EcoTech Marine

Fluval

Red Sea

Neptune Apex

Teco

To claim this offer please mention 29QLDAF in the shipping instructions, over the phone or at the counter to the team.

Cheers

Josh

I always wondered how you pay when there is this discount. It comes up automatically with the full price. Do you refund the difference?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

What code do you enter for regular qldaf discount? I just broke the tab on the impeller cover of my 405. I sure hope you guys have one in stock.

Cheers

Haydn

Hi Haydn,

Yes in stock, your standard QLDAF discount is simple, all we ask is that you mention it in the shipping instructions and supply us with your user name. Or any of the team here can do an order over the phone with you just mention your forum name to us and we will make it happen.

I always wondered how you pay when there is this discount. It comes up automatically with the full price. Do you refund the difference?

Hey P4rker,

The system here is a bit outdated so we are still doing any discounts manually, if you pay via credit card we will adjust the invoice and charge your card accordingly, if its paypal we refund the difference back to your paypal.

Cheers

Josh

I didn't put my user name in but I'm the person who ordered a 405 impeller cover and sponge filters last night.

Thanks [MENTION=2383]ageofaquariums[/MENTION]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by HaydnRex

I didn't put my user name in but I'm the person who ordered a 405 impeller cover and sponge filters last night.

Thanks [MENTION=2383]ageofaquariums[/MENTION]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Haydn,

already refunded the difference to your paypal and the order leaving for you today.

Cheers

Josh

All good, i figured id go bank transfer and so it that way i could deposit the correct amount without the hassle of refunding.

Edited by P4rker

Hi Don picture attached as per our email. Sorry couldn't send it through pm so just put it up here. Left hand side is the ones supplied previously. RHS latest ones. Ta mate

post-8516-14711634969635_thumb.jpg

Got an email saying its been sent :) cant wait to get the items. Laguna 16500lt/h. And a few 300w eheim heaters. Should be enough for 1800ltr.