well I'm considering bringing along about a dozen varieties of cherry shrimp, not sure yet as I dont know if there is a big demand for them .

What shrimp will or do you have for sale and what grades

Also after sponge filters + Anubias maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] Will you be there John? John has had a stall there previously for your dry good needs.

I thought of more things I would bid on.

Checkerboard cichlids

Uncommon corys

Healthy cardinal tetras or a group of schooling tetra.

Talking cats/Raphael cats.

Spiny eel

Dad will most likely be biding on any American other than oscars

Royal whiptails

Any positive ID female peps

Geo Jurapari

Or anything that Jase is bidding on.

Hi Guys a mate and myself are going and this will be our first auction.

We are not sure of what to expect so we have a few questions hopefully you will be able to answer them.

Can you have a close inspection all items before bidding on them?

Whats a good time to get there is says auction starts at 5??

Is it cash only on the day?

How long does the auction generally go for??

You can inspect a item when it comes up for bid only and do so quickly so not to waste time. Yes it is cash only. Since the new rules they have been finishing around the 9-10pm mark

Sorry guys, just getting back in to the hobby, I have some questions........Where is the auction? Do you need to pre register? Or do you just show up? Do they sell Bettas there? And [MENTION=11301]Lictoga[/MENTION] if there are checkerboards there....its on!!😄 I ised to keep them years ago, one of my favourite fish.

You can inspect a item when it comes up for bid only and do so quickly so not to waste time. Yes it is cash only. Since the new rules they have been finishing around the 9-10pm mark

You can also (and should ) inspect the fish prior to payment at the payment tables ( and you most definitely should refuse to take any fish that are deformed or in any way not up to standard )

I got careless at an auction last year ( I did not bother checking the fish because I knew the seller / breeder ) and took home some sick fish , and lost most of the fish that I already had at home .

So check them carefully , if they do not look right pass them in !

Sorry guys, just getting back in to the hobby, I have some questions........Where is the auction? Do you need to pre register? Or do you just show up? Do they sell Bettas there? And [MENTION=11301]Lictoga[/MENTION] if there are checkerboards there....its on!!😄 I ised to keep them years ago, one of my favourite fish.

there is a post in the anouncement scetion with all the times and venue for the uctions this year. tommorows is at indro. bettas are usualy frequent t auctions

What shrimp will or do you have for sale and what grades

I will be bringing chocolates, yellows, blue velvet (red rilli gene), blue gene red rilli, orange, blues (from blacks), red rilli (blue gene), sunkist, blue velvet(from Blue Dreams), blue gene carbon rilli, snowballs, bloody mary, and orange rilli....... so bring a shopping trolley with you mitch lol and some blue dream culls

that enough for you [MENTION=4447]wickkyjr[/MENTION] ?

Edited by pandapete