pony-tail

Melanotaenia Nigrans - Anybody seen any for sale lately ?

I was wondering if anybody has seen Melanotaenia Nigrans for sale anywhere , recently . Maybe Mappins , or Bainsy's shop - someplace else maybe .

No Aquagreen do not have them ! at present .( or they would already be on their way )

I do not travel well and my daughter will have to drive me so I need a point to point location as going shop to shop is not an option .

Please no links to non sponsor's websites or pages as they will be deleted .

But naming of shops is permissible !

Just been over to Mappins they don't have any but they have Threadfins for $9 a piece. Desert Gobies for $9 and really nice smaller captive bred Mangrove Jacks most at $95.

Edited by grubby

Hi pony, I'm still waiting for a list from Ryan ,to give to you.

Cheers Scott

Cool - not as urgent as it was !

I was driving along the other day , and my oil light started flashing on and off - pulled over at the first servo to put some oil in -- plenty of oil -- so lots of oil , no oil pressure , not good - start up again "check engine" light is on and the car only does about 55kph .

done a dodgy to keep it running a couple more weeks but need another car !(2002 lancer , rubbish paint , not worth putting a motor in )

Looking at an - AU Falcon trayback tradie ute hopefully in white

[MENTION=1094]pony-tail[/MENTION]

too bad you weren't in Sydney they had a few bags of them at the ANGFA auction yesterday

went for like $10 for 6 @ 5cm