QFAS Market Day

16 April at 10am to 1pm

Ipswich Vigoro Club Hall (Far End) of Joyce Street, East Ipswich

Aquarium related Items : Fish Plants, Decorations etc

Set up from 9.00am

Contacts Nev 0432 074 901 and Graeme 0402 841 627

https://www.facebook.com/events/1038024276244579/?active_tab=posts

Edited by savage_roo

last time we went to a market day there were only about 8 stalls I would not like to travel about 100 klms unless there were more stalls . Any idea how many might be there?

The last Market Day at Springwood there were 14 different stalls/tables.

At present we do not have a final number but it should be about the same or a little larger.

Roast beef gravy rolls will be avail, hot chips from canteen.

We will be there , taking various bristlenose, shrimp, such as crystal reds, snow white, blue gene red rilli,

American cichlids , frontosa , humpheads some plants guppies,

Well done on a great event.

Ignoring the stuff I had organised beforehand, I am going to claim best buy of the event. Pair of dwarf gourami. $15. Challenge anyone to find a female alone for that price.......

Great day today thanks to all who organised it and attended and the rolls OMG they were great and the hot chips were wicked awesome too.

I picked up a super cool cave ornament from Mrs & Mr Fish and Chips and a cool 4ft piece of wood from the skinny man there that talks A LOT bahahahaha

Great day today thanks to all who organised it and attended and the rolls OMG they were great and the hot chips were wicked awesome too.

I picked up a super cool cave ornament from Mrs & Mr Fish and Chips and a cool 4ft piece of wood from the skinny man there that talks A LOT bahahahaha

Think that skinny man is Steve from downstream aquatics, annerly! Hahaha always loves a chat.

Does anyonr know who was selling the mosses on the end? Incase I were to find more. Theyre so healthy!!!

Think that skinny man is Steve from downstream aquatics, annerly! Hahaha always loves a chat.

Does anyonr know who was selling the mosses on the end? Incase I were to find more. Theyre so healthy!!!

Stace is well aware who the skinny man is. :ewink:

Marcus and Sherell

Well done on a great event.

Ignoring the stuff I had organised beforehand, I am going to claim best buy of the event. Pair of dwarf gourami. $15. Challenge anyone to find a female alone for that price.......

I know a shop that sells female dwarf gouramis for far less then $15, even a little less then $10ea... might have to raise their price a touch now hahaha kidding!