savage_roo

16 April QFAS Market Day at Ipswich

[MENTION=889]tutters187[/MENTION] I think [MENTION=17119]inkevnito[/MENTION] means the stall next to Marcus & Sherell, the lady had some ricca, subwassertang, guppy grass etc.

[MENTION=889]tutters187[/MENTION] I think [MENTION=17119]inkevnito[/MENTION] means the stall next to Marcus & Sherell, the lady had some ricca, subwassertang, guppy grass etc.

Yeah!!!! Dassit! :)

I had a look.

@ 10:15 AM they were 3 deep at some tables selling fish.

Plenty of enthusiasm too, you could have bottled it.

I hope everyone was happy with their bargains and their selling price and the event bringing in some cash for the organizers.

I was there when it opened and there was a great turnout I think. Was some good solid fish and could of easily spent quite a lot of money... but alas I was looking for specifics. Lots of great bargains to be had and lots of people seemed really happy.

Will definitely be back for future events :)

I was at a wedding yesterday and family bbq and beers today, plus in another state, haha, how did the day go? any natives at all? by the looks above, wasn't a bad day, good stuff.

I got in and there was a skinny man trying to show me his wood. mad eme wonder if I was in the right place. Probably better signing needed next time.

Maybe , Ginger, you should of went to spec savers, before you go next time :rofl: