GotCrabs

Australian Native Fish, Shrimp, Plant Facebook Pages, Groups

I got back on to Facebook last week (much to my disgust) as my mate is getting married tomorrow and all the photos are going to be put up into a private page for all invited to see, so now that I have created an account again, I thought I'd use it to suss out pages, groups on native Australian fish, shrimp, plants that are getting around, can people suggest a few off the top of their heads?

[MENTION=17713]LukeEggler[/MENTION]?

Rainbowfish Australia is good, and I would also recommend Australian Shrimp Auctions (they do a lot of native and non-native shrimp as well as plants (mainly the exotic rares such as buce, mosses, etc.)). Livebearers Australia is quite decent, too, but it doesn't have much in the way of natives.

I'll update this when others come to mind.

Edited by LukeEggler

Do a search for your local area to find some pages or groups. In Bundy I am on Bundaberg Aquarium Society, and many locals buy, sell and show off what they have and there is always help too. I am not too sure if you have a local group available but it's worth a try.

Live bearer enthusiast.

Platy pro!

Do a search for your local area to find some pages or groups. In Bundy I am on Bundaberg Aquarium Society, and many locals buy, sell and show off what they have and there is always help too. I am not too sure if you have a local group available but it's worth a try.

Live bearer enthusiast.

Platy pro!

I'm in country South Australia mate and every water source around me is salt water, no fresh water creeks or anything, plus the interest in natives I've found isn't there either, the local pet shop only stocks the norm, Tetras, Corys, Goldfish, Guppies, Swordtails, Loaches, even the stores in towns near by are the same.