TheAquaHolic001

Questions about native fish collection

Was going to say tall, dark and handsome, but you're yellow... man, how big are you? Those houses are way smaller, and why are you in a tree?[/quote

Uhhhh I might be a dinosaur cross human thingy...... But I am also a herbivore so don't be alarmed

I'm not alarmed, I'm just feeling sorry for your folks that have to feed something that size! haha

How are the blue eyes going down south for the winter ? Did all 10 settle into the pond life ? Hope its all going well for ya. With any luck they should start spawning in the coming months so make sure they have a few plants or a mop to lay the eggs in.

On 13/07/2016 at 7:29 AM, Soarer said:

How are the blue eyes going down south for the winter ? Did all 10 settle into the pond life ? Hope its all going well for ya. With any luck they should start spawning in the coming months so make sure they have a few plants or a mop to lay the eggs in.

Just saw this now lol...

Found one floater 2 days after they were transferred and then forgot about them until my dad asked what the bright yellow flashes were in the pond. I did a head count that day and there were definitely 2 males sparring right in the middle of the pond with about 7 females in a school dashing around the Nardoo.

Those 9 have now become 30-40+, males look absolutely stunning especially when sparring!