Jase86uxb

Some pics of my new set up....

d0c238d550d28dcdf4a683a7fb14ddde.jpg hard to Believe the tank in the wall is a 6x2.5x2.5 looks like a wee little tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every inch counts.

Very nice set up.

All filled up fish settling in nicely pics do no justice at all

But the pics are still pretty good. I know it is a nice big tank but I do not know if it is the backing or just the choice in wood but from the pics it looks like their is more space or kind of like floating wood - I think you would have to be pretty happy with the result.

The driftwood is indeed floating looks real good no doubt it will get water logged and sink again soon but I'll shift it around when that happens, the "cabinet " is just white board I cheated bye using magnets to hold it to the steel frame so I can remove all 4 pieces and have full access to the sump and underneath the tank I will be making a surround for the top not a full hood just to cover the water line.... I'm very happy with how it's turned out so far....I really don't know how to take good full tank pic's.......to me they look half as good as the real thing

Most of my American's mate I'd tell you the list but not keen on the drama involved ; ) lol

Fair enough mate, what ever fish they are in sure they're going to enjoy there new home!

Love your new tank and choice of fish, i hope your floor has been strengthened to carry the weight, this is well over 20tonne just in water volume before the tank and stand.

Love your new tank and choice of fish, i hope your floor has been strengthened to carry the weight, this is well over 20tonne just in water volume before the tank and stand.

20 tonne??? Just over 2.5 tonne (2673kg) in my calculations based on tank and sump being completely full... Plus another tonne for the the other tank (1012kg).. Either way it is clearly on a concrete floor.

Very nice tanks and room Jase :-)

Edited by none