gingerbeer

The Ultimate one foot cube ideas thread

At this year's RNA Fish Competition there are a couple of new classes,

One of the new classes will be 9 one foot cube nano tanks.

Competitors must bring everything in with them and set them up in there.

Should be interesting to see who enters and what they come up with.

At this year's RNA Fish Competition there are a couple of new classes,

One of the new classes will be 9 one foot cube nano tanks.

Competitors must bring everything in with them and set them up in there.

Should be interesting to see who enters and what they come up with.

Looks like the only entry will be [MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION] ...... ummmm knifefish?

I though native lovers would love this with blue eyes. The small rasboro as a species tank, killie fish lovers.

Is a one foot marine Nano possible?

Croaking gourami could make a fun display?

Looks like the only entry will be [MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION] ...... ummmm knifefish?

I though native lovers would love this with blue eyes. The small rasboro as a species tank, killie fish lovers.

Is a one foot marine Nano possible?

Croaking gourami could make a fun display?

I've seen pics of a cool 9L reef tank, 1ft cube is to big for nano marine these days.

One large rock with moss growing on it, 3 banana lily and livestock would be green cherry shrimp and 2 Ottos. It would look empty 80% of the time unless you knew what to look for.

Cheers mick

I'd go with a Dry Start Method set up at first of Australian native plants using Eleocharis caespitosissima, Hydrocotyle tripartita, Marsilea hirsuta, Glossostigma elatinoides all planted in Mary River sand with Dinosaur Dung tabs planted through out the substrate, once growth is nice a lush I'd then flood the tank and have a group of North Australian Chameleon Shrimp, Darwin Algae Shrimp or fish only with a handful of Iriatherina werneri, how does that sound?