In S.A? No chance IMO. Very prone to bacterial infections in less than ideal conditions. Water temp fluctuations in such a small body of water will be too rapid and too cold.

Edited by none

You can't take a tank bred fish and chuck it in the pond now, it will be too much of a cold shock without already being out there through the warmer months. WINTERS COMING

Argh, yes John Snow, "Winter is Coming", but "You know nothing John Snow", haha.

No worries, all good, no Desert Gobies to go outside in the bathtubs, still trying to decide what to put into the other bathtub pond though, really keen on Threadfin Rainbows or Spotted Blue Eyes but worried about the temps as well.

just keep the hot water tap on a dribble,bath;ll be nice and toasty, thats what i do on a cold winters night lol, oh and a bit of magnesium for the old muss skells,maybe some candle light if i'm feeling a little Dongeerous

just keep the hot water tap on a dribble,bath;ll be nice and toasty, thats what i do on a cold winters night lol, oh and a bit of magnesium for the old muss skells,maybe some candle light if i'm feeling a little Dongeerous

You had me at "Hello"

hahahah WHO said Hello ? by the way love the new avatar mate it looks like Bill Smith with horns and makeup lol ( famous cichlid guy in Brisneyland )

*whispers quietly into your are* - "Your eyes said hello."

That's Gary the Demon from Adult Swim's show Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell, pretty funny, not really humor for everything though.

Google Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell True Love, haha.