post-12090-14711635258595_thumb.jpg

Think my slingjaw has actually come in with whitespot... Not sure though cuz the spots only appear when it is coloured up like this and dissapear when it is its normal brown juvenile colouring.

post-12090-14711635418847_thumb.jpg

is it going to sit out side and do u have better pic of the 4x3 racetrack sump

Yep its staying outside :) heres some pics of the sump... Pretty hard to see how i have designed it lol... Essentially its socks, skimmer, few chamber for bio media, refugium then return section

post-12090-14711635418636_thumb.jpg

You'd be scared every time you mow the lawn of a stone flicking up and smashing it wouldn't you......?

yep it happen to me but it was only a 5ft tank mowing the lawn of a stone flicked up by by tank and fish

Haha thanks everyone for the concern :P i will have a tarp over the tank when mowing however thats purely precautionary as the wall its on is surrounded by windows made of much thinner glass and have never had an issue haha

Nice painted cray. Hopefully his whiskers will grow back in time. Are you going to create a cave or ledge for him to get under. He'll never be happy otherwise.

Yer he has plenty of hidey holes :) this photo was taken just after the fish were introduced so he hadnt found his hidey hole yet haha...and the whiskers should grow back over time