Well Sarah and I just got back from Japan,

she went alittle wild in some stores and bought back a heap of Iwagumi

Went to Amano's Nature Aquarium and went to a tonne of local aquariums, very good stock in a few shops and some really interesting animals all round

links not working :(

post-30-14711635344741_thumb.jpg

post-30-14711635344966_thumb.jpg

Edited by raycam01_au
links not working

yes indeed it was a sweet score, shipping was excellent, all in all 45kg of Rock and a heap of Equipment

I am jealous.

Plans are to go japan next year and check out the aquatic scene and car scene :D

Keeeeen as.

I am jealous.

Plans are to go japan next year and check out the aquatic scene and car scene :D

Keeeeen as.

I am more a bike fan, so we stayed at Ueno for 5 days, its kinda the cult bike Hub, some awesome machines, few Lambo's and Gtr's running around also

Hey Ray.

Unfortunately the youtube links don't work. Pretty sure it's a forum issue and not broken links on your end.

Hey Pete

Yeah I tried posting the links embedded it didnt work, so unsure whats doing, will check in the morning and have another crack

Hey Ray.

Unfortunately the youtube links don't work. Pretty sure it's a forum issue and not broken links on your end.

Yep had the same problem the other day; must coincide with the lower case thang ?? [MENTION=6066]webmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION] ???