well going in different directions having a cardinal tetra based display but cant get over the vid of my old display every time I log into YouTube. I very much liked that display, even if it meant many water changes.

cheers

mick

Edited by QldMick

Won't work because of the punctuation issues QLDAF is having I think, won't allow capital letters, so it breaks the embed with videos and pictures.

That direct link doesn't work either..

That worked.

Those sharks look nice and healthy, fat little buggers. Too often we see unhealthy skinny red tails and rainbow sharks in the shops so it's good to see a fatty for a change. Venustus looking nice too.

thanks heaps a lot of colour + plants n rocks as backround. I miss that display now.

wish more people would keep red-tailed black sharks with Africans, ideal companions...

I got one in my 6ft with small and big Americans, had him for over a year now and he's getting fat and healthy as, he's actually my favourite fish in there

Another underrated fish that's for sure. I had one when I was a youngin and first bred my angelfish in the same tank. Was so gentle when they had eggs and when they hatched. Never harmed them and I raised a healthy batch of angels with him.