grubby

WTB green neon tetra (Paracheirodon simulates)

Gimme a couple days mate. A friend of mine used to order them in along with a few other more exotic "common tropicals" before his shop changed owners but I suspect he's still able to get most of his old lists :)

I'll get back to you when I find out what he can get

Gimme a couple days mate. A friend of mine used to order them in along with a few other more exotic "common tropicals" before his shop changed owners but I suspect he's still able to get most of his old lists :)

I'll get back to you when I find out what he can get

I'm keen for some green neon tetra for our tetra display.

For anyone still looking for them I just found some in stock at Coburg aquariums. They have a website and you can order online and they deliver. I think they were around $3 each. Unsure how much stock they have left tho. Good luck!

You could try phoning Down Stream Aquatics. Generally they aren't cheap. May not be available on importer lists any more, but I'm not some one in the know.

You could try phoning Down Stream Aquatics. Generally they aren't cheap. May not be available on importer lists any more, but I'm not some one in the know.

Yeah spoke to Bainsey last night, they don't have em. I am going to speak to Annerley, Howard has always been keen on Tetras.