There's normally a man selling various fish there on a Sunday and last time I went there was a man selling some nice aquarium plants fairly cheaply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are doing Cardinals at a nice price at the Moment.

How much is a nice price? Reputable aquarium over my way are about $5 each, but Gumtree has them around $2-3 each.

How much is a nice price? Reputable aquarium over my way are about $5 each, but Gumtree has them around $2-3 each.

they are a FIVER each, but the nicest ones I have seen anywhere.

You know that is an online price right ? Shipping will kill you on this and it would be cheaper to go to your LFS.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burleigh-waters/fish/cardinals-tetra/1109751116

Agreed (unless you're buying a lot). I got a contact on here for another guy down the coast selling them for $2.50, with $12 shipping. Given I'm after 10, that would save me almost $20. Despite that, I generally have more faith buying from a reputable, bricks and mortar LFS.

The guy at the markets selling fish (****] is no cheaper that Kev across the road. The guy selling plants is unbeatable, price and quality wise but he is only there every second week.

The guy at the markets selling fish (****] is no cheaper that Kev across the road. The guy selling plants is unbeatable, price and quality wise but he is only there every second week.

Is this the second week?

Jack, cichlid crazy has a stall at rocklea markets on sundays. The plant guy has sold his business and gone overseas, not sure if new owners are doing the sunday market. Kevin and ray at exotics are good too.