Sign in to follow this  
300Magnum

Any Sydney based African Breeders?

Hi guys, I lost a few of my display males due to the recent Sydney storms last weekend. We had a 2.5 day power outage, and I lost a few before I could get a generator etc, so am not too happy. In either case, I am looking to for a few replacement display males (blue dolphin, eureka red jacobfreibergi, etc). Any breeders in Sydney that you can point me to will be appreciated....cheers

Try [MENTION=8516]none[/MENTION] mate he is in Qld but does ship and has quality fish otherwise try joining the Australian Cichlid Enthusiast forum you will find a heap more breeders from NSW on there hope this helps [MENTION=17059]300Magnum[/MENTION]

Try [MENTION=8516]none[/MENTION] mate he is in Qld but does ship and has quality fish otherwise try joining the Australian Cichlid Enthusiast forum you will find a heap more breeders from NSW on there hope this helps [MENTION=17059]300Magnum[/MENTION]

Thanks for the response. I have already tried [MENTION=8516]none[/MENTION] but he was not able to help as i am only after 3 or 4 display males. I will check out the ACE forums.

Sign in to follow this