watsy

Gold Saum adult and juvenile

Thought id share a couple pics of my large gold Saum. I've grown him out from when he was an inch long. Also have another gold that im in tge process of growing out. He has got potential to be another looker. I also have a white/silver around the 4.5cm mark and is looking the goods. He's just a tad camera shy. All are fed on Hikari pellets, live shrimp, earth worms and the odd pea. Im a Saum fanatic and hands down my all time favorite.

fde2ee934db98d58be1afb0ebd0ed8e9.jpg

e6b729028d7abdfaf9cff59dbf69be4f.jpg

34d5198e415c204ef150029c77750ee8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Awesome mate love them, definitely my fave. I've got a stunning 5 inch male who is succumbing to internal parasites at the moment :-(. I've tried over a months work treating and force feeding him metro and prazi and $150 on the medication and still feel I'm losing the battle. A couple of quality specimens.

Thanks mate..

Ah that sucks mate. I lost a big male a few yrs back to the same problem as you. I also spent a bit trying to get him back to health but was unlucky. Really hooe yours pull thru. Feel free to post your pics of your saum here.

Cheers man appreciate the support. Had another lot of metro n prazi rock up today. So will give it one last shot. Here is a pic before the Ips reared they ugly heads. post-16518-14711635404646_thumb.jpg

Very nice mate. Love the finnage. I never get tired of looking at them. If he recovers you should try pair him up. Thats what i regret about not doing with my big gold. Good luck bro. Keep us posted with his progress.