Hey everybody Chris here once again, just after some advice on worming my Frontosa's, Electric Yellows and Bristlenose (the bristlenose have fry in the tank and makes sitting on more eggs can I still worm this tank?)

What products do you's recommend and where's the best place to get it from.. I'm just down the road from AOA so if it's something they have in stock that'd be great (usually go down their atleast once a week even if I don't need anything lol).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

cheers once again Chris,

Edited by Boganfrontosaguy
Spelling mistake

Blue Planet Fluke & Tapeworm Tablets for tapeworm. However - unless your fish have worms - don't treat. Treatment can knock the fish around. Kasuri is another one though I haven't personally used it. As always medications should not be used unless they are required..

I have used the kusuri wormer plus on my Malawi system a couple of years ago without any problems at all. All my Malawi cichlids and bristlenose catfish were fine, the only thing it killed were snails which I was quite happy about.

If you google kusuri wormer plus you will find more information on it and where you can buy it.

Cheers Doug - just interested to hear your thoughts on effectiveness had it been for Tapeworm. Cheers

Try giving Gary a call at Living Reef Aquarium Matt, he imports a lot of discus and uses it regularly to treat them, he may have had some experience with treating tapeworm with it.

I use Kusuri wormer to worm new fish on the way in the door, never had a problem with L#, Discus, African Cichlids, Cichlid Fry, Tetras, Corydoras etc.

A lot of people use it and continue to use it monthly as the manufacturer suggests.

I just use it during quarantine, I don't know why you would need to continue use unless you were feeding live/frozen foods?

I do worry that helminths will become resistant to this anti parasitic through constant use?