Due to popular demand (and mostly @none) we are reviving the QLDAF Auctions. We will hold them at 3 month intervals.

There are some changes coming to the rules.....

Targeting weekend of 16/17 July.

Watch for more information, and start hoarding your fish and your $$$$$

Edited by gingerbeer

Great to hear! May have more responce for the auction if it's not in the middle of school holidays though. Having a young one myself I know many people are taking off for the holidays. Cheers

Physical location and need to attend, or an online auction using photos and video?

Is this just for those in Brizvegas?

Nope that is the beauty @IsaRich - anyone can sell / buy and long as you are prepared to post / pay post. (Subject to the vendors conditions and the new forum auction rules of course.) That's why it's good - it opens the rest of QLD up a little bit to what would otherwise be an SEQ event. Cheers

Nope that is the beauty @IsaRich - anyone can sell / buy and long as you are prepared to post / pay post. (Subject to the vendors conditions and the new forum auction rules of course.) That's why it's good - it opens the rest of QLD up a little bit to what would otherwise be an SEQ event. Cheers

Ohhhh WOW!!!! Now this just made my day, thanks [MENTION=8516]none[/MENTION]

Guess i wont be changing my avatar picture as soon as i wanted to lol.

I'm keen to know who ships ...how and with what company/s. I'm not looking to build a business empire. Just looking at options for selling some fish as I can around uni and family life.

I just think once I know how it could be less hassle than waiting around for buyers. (I'd like to add I've had no dramas with selling/buying with members of this forum...so thank you).

I am keen to know what standard rates for shipping are for buying fish are also (let's face it...there's always something that we're all thinking of buying!) :)

Hi virtually everyone I talk to has no idea there is a live auction on QLDAF this weekend and that entries need to be uploaded by tonight. It doesn't show up in the side feed so for everyone who is not aware here is the link: http://www.qldaf.com/forums/qldaf-online-auction-mid-year-2016-182/

Be sure to upload your listings

Cheers

[MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION] I have at least one auction that sold last night and has been deleted! If the winning bidder can please make contact so we can sort it out....

1 hour ago, gingerbeer said:

Mid to end of November. 

Thanks gingerbeer. Can we try and promote this one better than the last - maybe have a countdown clock like there used to be - so many people said after the last one finished they didn't know it was even on.. Cheers