QFAS have cancelled the Market Day for 9th July.

But I was wondering if I booked the hall and ran the market day not QFAS, would anyone still turn up?

If I can get 6 people who say they want to sell at the Market Day I can charge $20 per space and still break even on the hall rental.

So if you let me know before the end of the week I will go ahead and book the hall instead of QFAS.

Graeme

Edited by xysti53

WOW

What a response.

The MARKET DAY is a definately ON.

In the last hour I have had five people say they want space so I have decided to go ahead.

Saturday JULY 9TH

TWILIGHT MARKET DAY

Set up from 4.00 pm open to public 5.00 pm finishes 8.00pm.

Bar Jai Hall 178 Alexandra Road Clayfield.

Contact; Graeme Day 0402 841 627 for bookings or information.

Space will cost $20 or less depending on the number of sellers.

Graeme

QAH TWILIGHT MARKET DAY.

Saturday 9th JULY 2016

BAR JAI HALL, 178 Alexandra Road, CLAYFIELD.

Setup from 4.00 p.m.

Open to the public from 5.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.

Hire of space $20.00

Depending on number of seller this may be reduced.

Any Hobby related item may be sold except as excluded below.

The seller can use all or part of the space allocated for the sale of items.

Sellers to provide own tables, however if a table is needed one can be supplied at $5 per table. Be aware there are very limited tables available.

Sellers can have a table or multiple tables but they must NOT spread outside the allocated area. If a seller requires more space they can take out a second space if available, otherwise they must refill the space from their car.

Every Item sold MUST be priced. People can haggle over the price if they want, but for the benefit of the buyer there must be a price to start with

Rules similar to the auction rules as far as size of fish and bagging of fish but with the number limits removed. So if you wanted to you could have 100 electric yellows for sale etc.

No sick or deformed fish to be sold.

How fish are displayed, sold and bagged is up to the seller But be aware that health and welfare of the fish is paramount and anyone who does the wrong thing will be asked to clean up their act ONCE and if they fail to rectify the situation will be asked to stop selling, pack up and leave. In this situation no refund would apply.

No electrical goods of any kind to be sold.

All chemicals must be sealed and not out of date No half empty containers.

No gravels smaller than 10mm

No potted plants unless potted in wool.

Sellers MUST provide their own change.

There are very limited sites with power.

NOTE: Clubs and Shops welcome to put in tables.

Graeme

Edited by xysti53