TODAY'S THE DAY

Saturday July 9th

Q.A.H. TWILIGHT MARKET DAY

Set up from 4.00 pm

Open to public 5.00 pm finishes 8.00pm.

Bar Jai hall

178 Alexandra Road

Clayfield.

contact; Graeme Day 0402 841 627 for information and bookings.

Hire of space $20.00

Depending on number of seller this may be reduced.

Any Hobby related item may be sold.

The seller can use all or part of the space allocated for the sale of items.

Sellers to provide own tables, however if a table is needed one can be supplied at $5 per table. Be aware there are very limited tables available.

Sellers can have a table or multiple tables but they must NOT spread outside the allocated area. If a seller requires more space they can take out a second space if available, otherwise they must refill the space from their car.

Every Item sold MUST be priced. People can haggle over the price if they want, but for the benefit of the buyer there must be a price to start with

Rules similar to the auction rules as far as size of fish and bagging of fish but with the number limits removed. So if you wanted to you could have 100 electric yellows for sale etc.

No sick or deformed fish to be sold.

How fish are displayed, sold and bagged is up to the seller But be aware that health and welfare of the fish is paramount and anyone who does the wrong thing will be asked to clean up their act ONCE and if they fail to rectify the situation will be asked to stop selling, pack up and leave. In this situation no refund would apply.

No electrical goods of any kind to be sold.

All chemicals must be sealed and not out of date No half empty containers.

No gravels smaller than 10mm

No potted plants unless potted in wool.

Sellers MUST provide their own change.

There are very limited sites with power.

NOTE: Clubs and Shops welcome to put in tables.

Graeme

Edited by xysti53

Anyone who is after something in particular should speak now or forever hold there peace.

There will be cichlids, tetras, danios, barbs, sharks, corys, bristlenose, woodcats, hoplos, black ghost knifes, elephant nose, bettas, gourami, natives, goldfish, loaches, discus + lots more

Which sticky ?

Anyway, as it ways in the first post "The Twilight Market Day will still be going ahead, just not organised by QFAS."

To the best of my knowledge this is still going ahead.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, what are people interested in buying?

We will have: crystal red shrimp, snow white crystal shrimp, maybe some cherry varieties, various bristlenose (short fin, long fin, albino, etc), humpheads, geophagus Brachybranchus, polleni, gold comps, blue acara, rainbowfish, royal whiptails, etc, etc,

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, what are people interested in buying?

We will have: crystal red shrimp, snow white crystal shrimp, maybe some cherry varieties, various bristlenose (short fin, long fin, albino, etc), humpheads, geophagus Brachybranchus, polleni, gold comps, blue acara, rainbowfish, royal whiptails, etc, etc,

I am definitely coming. I'll be looking for a couple of things:

- clown loaches

- peppermint BN

- neon tetras and rummynose

- CO2 bottle to suit Dupla regulator

- Plant LED light 60cm

Affinity Catfish Breeders will be there, will have peppermint bristlenose, L270, L104, L333, petricola, Lg6 whiptails and whatever else I can find in the tanks as well as repashy, some driftwood and maybe a few other things.

Okay.. may have spent alot of money... HAHA BUT OMGOSH it was amazing! We will definitely be going to the next one.

Little Man loved looking around in his wrap at all the lovely people and their goods. x

ALSO History has been made.. BNgirl now has PLECOS!

Affinity, were you the one I got the Plecos off? They are soo stunning thismorning :D

And a BIG thankyou for the lovely Lady who gave my husband another Discus Breeding Stone, after he dropped it and smashed it on the ground... :mad2: After 2hrs in the tank our Red Turqs are already cleaning and swimming close to it!