I got my first lot of Desert Goby Fry a few days ago and over the last few days I've managed to suck up about 60 with a turkey baster and put them into a 2ft to grow.

A few close ups

61ead570e95b99f103cc239c5204df47.jpg

121ec7491b8676480ae1c0d187cef429.jpg

I also noticed my biggest male 'Biggie' sitting on around 200 eggs that look like they will hatch in the next few days I'm just wondering should I let nature run its course like the last time or should I try to remove the log?

You can see the white eggs at the very back of the log

https://vimeo.com/173037641

These guys are fast and much more developed than my Bumblebee Goby Fry if I leave them in the tank it only takes about 3hrs for them to all get eaten.

BBG Fry

https://vimeo.com/173037870

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want fry, I would remove the eggs and artificially hatch/raise. But ask yourself, why do I want fry? Nothing wrong with them getting eaten if unwanted.

I will probably be asking myself that question later but for the first batch I have to try. It's part of the whole experience.

Also I paid $20 a pop for these fish including delivery and they are a seriously underrated fish, so I figured they'd be worth something to someone. I haven't seen any in the LFS on the Gold Coast Definitely my favourite out of everything that I have so much attitude and I can hand feed them which is pretty cool.

Here is a picture of the Mrs hand-feeding

dccc2ac0de59dbee7658e3dc3d609e6b.jpg

I'll put them for sale for about $10ea once they grow to size I think. I might also put a few small ones in with the BBG's to see if they get along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk