OK so maybe not.

But neva fear all you hippys as we have something definitely worth hugging at AOA!

13613687_1397922956888142_8823356067779037642_o.jpg

Heaps in stock.

All are amazing.

Get in quick to have your pick of the litter, and show the so called master of the tree, Filipe Oliveira how its done!!

Trees are awesome.... but these trees will blow your mind man.

Greens advise looking at deceased wood in a glass tank of water is indecent and the wood should be given a worthy burial so new wood can grow.

Therefore I will be removing all photos of my fish tanks haha

Hey Donny, may I know what type of wood is it? Suitable for use in the aquarium? I've got Mopani and gold vine but none of them look anything like this.

Looks similar to gold vine to me so maybe a rhododendron species? They are actually hand made, so its wood joined together using like a glue/sawdust putty. Once they are soaked and age a bit all goes same dark colour just like goldvine.

They are indeed specially for aquariums. All part of the moss tree craze.

Uh..... OK.

But both of you need to chill out in front of a planted tank for a bit and like breath man.

Preferably on a bean bag.

:)

I got the planted tank dude, don't own a bean bag as the Dog would trash it.

The piece in the pic would look great as a Bonsai tree in a small tank.

Even a single one in a 3 foot makes an interesting scape, especially if you grow things on it. The whole moss tree is such a fun project. Finding the tree though is tricky.

Do have a google of Filipe Oliveira's bonsai-inspired aquascapes. He has good interviews and blogs ect.

Not all his trees are under the water either.