Netto14

Pokemon Go Gym at AOA

This is awesome.

My kid is stoked.

Haha I bet. Just imagine on the schoolground... @My Daddy is a policeman....well my daddy is a senior policeman....well my dad has a pokemon GYM at his work so there@

:D

Wow. These young wipper snappers and there hippin and there hopping, pokephone wiz bangs. Get out of my public space before I wright a stern letter to my bridge partners who will call the council

Well at least this gets the pokemon geeks out and about. I had to have a laugh last night listening to some pokemon noobs struggle with their fitness so it is definitely a good thing from a health point of view.

No idea on how far they had travelled but they sounded stuffed.

Wow, this game is now starting to cause religious conflict.

A sheik or something similar in Egypt is now calling this game anti Islam. He says its as bad as alcohol and this game is banned by Islam.

and

a priest/pastor in Australia is saying the game is demonic. His quote "the enemy satan is targeting the churches with virtual, digital cyber demons. I believe this is a magnet for demonic powers". He then quoted " They are spawning demons inside your church. They are targeting your church with demonic activity. This technology will be used by the enemies of the cross to target, locate and execute Christians".

Forget terrorism, the new war is Pokémon Go. lol.

oh and I cracked up over this.

2 men in California walked over a 24m cliff chasing monsters, they both survived with non life threatening injuries.

:crazy:

Bahahahaha saw a 2 car crashes yesterday that just happened to be bye parks were heaps of people were clit flicking their phones lol I find it rather entertaining..... It's marketing Genius

I hate to be the tin foil hat hippie but google must be getting lots of free data to analyse from everyone having location settings turned on.

Maybe is a conspiracy to kill stupid people, I've heard of a few accidents from people staring at their phones.

That's enough paranoia for one night.

I'm going back to my apocalypse bunker to await the downfall of society from a stupid collecting animals app lol.

Cheers mick