bristlebob

Wanting to purchase african cichlids.

Was wondering whether anyone could help me in purchasing some different sorts of African cichlids.

Due to my location, Im not too sure whether the delivery would be an issue.I am in Biloela Central Queensland.

Is this possible?

try qldaf member- none- he is in Mackay i think ?,has the best quality africans you will ever hope to see and ships (quite often free, depending on quantity ) hundreds of fish each week at wholesale prices

good luck

bob

Im in gladstone, fastways deliver to biloela, i sent some fish that way last year.

Dont have much available at moment though. If you ever come over this way send me a message.

Aquaholics have a great range and quality, check out their website.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

aquaholics online would have the best quality africans around, all bred by local breeders, he only accepts the best quality,

he also ships to your door over night for $20,

Thanks spongebob. [MENTION=10142]bristlebob[/MENTION] I can ship to Biloela no worrries. Over 40 species of Malawi Africans available in a large range of sizes from 4.0cm to large display males. Cheers

Hello there, where are you located? Is it Mackay? I am have been keen on cichlids for the past 10yrs with only having a few of the basic species like E yellows, E blues, Salousi etc and am interested in see what else is out there. What is it that you have and at what prices? Also what would it cost to have fish delivered to Biloela?

Much appreciated.

Hello there, where are you located? Is it Mackay? I am have been keen on cichlids for the past 10yrs with only having a few of the basic species like E yellows, E blues, Salousi etc and am interested in see what else is out there. What is it that you have and at what prices? Also what would it cost to have fish delivered to Biloela?

Much appreciated.

Hi I've sent you a pm

Thanks for the link Lictoga

Cheers

Edited by none