ryangus

Most interesting fish to watch?

I quite enjoy watching my common guppies, mollies and shrimp go about their business. Was wondering what other fish people find interesting, fun or amusing to watch, and why?

Archer Fish! They are so cool how they shoot strands of water up into the air to knock insect into the water. My husband had a large square tank, that had branches under an inclosed hood. we would chuck crickets into the hood and sit back and watch the magic :D

Definitely cory doras for me! If you have sand as a substrate youll see them plow through like a bulldozer and at times they dig their faces into the sand haha :rofl:

Would these do any good with aqua soil?

Most interesting in tanks.... Mudskippers have to be the most amusing, large Silver Scats breeding, Mouth Almighty, Garfish, Estuarine Stingrays, Pipefish - all rate highly

Would these do any good with aqua soil?

They do great in aquasoil but will ruin your slopes if your do an aquascape with hills sadly.

They basically plow through my aquasoil and ruined my slopes... hahaha but oh wells

Got some golden rosy barbs recently and they're very active fish, they hunt my bladder snails bless their soul. Once one of them nabs a snail the chase begins

A school of praecox, closely followed by a small colony of rams. I love watching the schooling nature of the rainbows and I love watching the male and female rams tussle for territory and breeding rights.

The sad thing is I currently don't own either species. I might have to do something about that.

Oh and kribs when they are in breeding mode.