how do u back up the pms

well now that you ask

Give em and office, a car and driver, a very healthy pension plan, a cushy job at the UN and its all set mate.

And can I say we have a healthy backup of PM's - :rofl:

1 hour ago, Jase86uxb said:

I like the old one :cry: how do we post pics ?????? Mahahahaha

There may be some more theme's added in the near future.  We just couldn't warrant keeping the forums offline for weeks whilst we built more and more themes.

8 minutes ago, Lictoga said:

How do i change the colours back to red and black. This blue and white is terrible 

get some colored white out and paint the screen where you don't like the colors.

considering your avatar maybe my flippant reply is a little errant.

oh well, live dangerous.

- i couldn't find any way to change it either. this new scheme is growing on me.

As @webmaster mentioned... there were some threads culled and some moved about.  The actual conversion was seamless in terms of the data being replicated between the old and new.  So there may be a slight number reduction on post count depending on how active you were in the threads that have been removed.

After @Donny@ageofaquariums mentioned it, I noticed that there were no cron jobs set for the vbulletin cleanup tasks which may have mean't that deleted or purged posts were still being counted.

Unfortunately I can only go on the numbers from the previous mySQL database as to what the exact post counts were and after building a query, can't find any large mismatches between what was and what is.

However if you notice anything of concern please let us know.

9 minutes ago, Lictoga said:

ps dose the tagging still work?

@Lictoga certainly does!  Sound and if you allowed your web browser to give notifications, you should also get a visual notification.