5 minutes ago, thatsright99 said:

Can we see the recent conversations/threads like the old forum?..how? ( on the righthand side )Or do we have to go into each seperate thing like the other stupid forum?

Hi  @thatsright99 ...

Top right hand corner under Activity > Unread Content may be what you are looking for.

Home button for me is a dead link. It's qldaf.com/forum.php comes up a message saying the page could not be found.

I've found that qldaf.com/?/ is my new homepage, where I can access all the forums as per usual.

Is that what everyone else has too?

Yeah the URL changed from qldaf.com/forums to just qldaf.com.  I think my 301 permanent .htaccess redirect isn't quite working how I planned unfortunately.

Will take a look at that later this evening.

When I type in qldaf.com into my browser it directs from that to qldaf.com/forums

Not sure if thats something my end or in the forum redirecting? Anyway, see what happens. 

Cheers.

59 minutes ago, Lictoga said:

So what posts were deleted. Iv lost a few and @Donny@ageofaquariums Looks to have lost a few to.

About 1/4 of them. The conspiracy against me continues and now it appears that the internet hate machine of hackers on steroids is involved.

XP

Bad enough they took my orca.

Still can't believe they changed whole forum just because @none didn't like the koi badge.

6 minutes ago, Donny@ageofaquariums said:

About 1/4 of them. The conspiracy against me continues and now it appears that the internet hate machine of hackers on steroids is involved.

XP

Bad enough they took my orca.

Still can't believe they changed whole forum just because @none didn't like the koi badge.

I thought "masked IT sidekick" and this profile picture would go well together...  It'll change, eventually. :) 

On 8/16/2016 at 9:05 PM, HaydnRex said:

Can I still upload photos from my phone?

I can only see upload from existing attachments or url.

Certainly can. Straight from camera or from your phone gallery etc.

<removed photo>

^ uploaded from my Dropbox linked via phone.

5 minutes ago, HaydnRex said:

Oh good. How do I upload from my camera or gallery?

"Click to choose files" > the below screen should display. Don't have an iPhone (un) fortunately so I can't test on that. But it should be some what similar.

Screenshot_20160816-214530.png

42 minutes ago, shon982 said:

This is cool!

Will we have a chat page?

Yes we do

Click on the browse menu up your top right and their you will find chat

please note its limited numbers so its first in first served :) have fun