Sign in to follow this  
Matmatmat

No-one can stay away forever?

And abiding by the topic of this thread, I set up a small pond/tub and descided to get back into the algae farming business. I got myself a nice little Ryukin and a little Ranchu that has a nice back and pretty much semetrical fins I have spent the last few weeks cycling water and.. Nah to be honest I filled it, went and saw Donny and got enough gear to barley filter it and rely on water changes and chucked some fish in. Not the greatest plan but then I never went for science or safe or popular belief. 

Wow, the forum has been upgraded! Looks nice, works really well, good job admin people, looks like it would have been a fair amount of time in the back ground! 

Anyways, hi to anyone that still remembers me and I hope t catch up soon :) 

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Soarer said:

@matmatmat I hope that Banned tag above your avatar is an inside joke. lol

It was an editable field, so I edited it! I've never been banned from anything, i'm way too loveable! 

I asked admin years years ago if I could have my user name as banned, they said no.. Haha this will have to be close enough ;)

good to see you again matematmate and yeah kind of hard to avoid this place...Ive just found myself back here recently lurking again.... ;) 

it does look nice and clean but how do you like posts?...and get into that off topic area?...I wanted to share how much I don't like the Cronulla sharks... :P 

15 hours ago, goldenswimmers said:

good to see you again matematmate and yeah kind of hard to avoid this place...Ive just found myself back here recently lurking again.... ;) 

it does look nice and clean but how do you like posts?...and get into that off topic area?...I wanted to share how much I don't like the Cronulla sharks... :P 

I was about to help you but never mind....

:P 

Sign in to follow this