Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clickme

Cichlid carl - with thanks

4 posts in this topic

Had occasion to deal with carl. 

Most generous, just a nice guy, good experience and expertise that he is willing to share.

And today some freebies. 

Good to be able to say thanks and acknowledge when you experience someone genuine.

All the best Carl

- with thanks.

Cichlid Carl likes this

Your most welcome Ian.

A pleasure meeting another person whom I found to be genuinely interested in this great hobby of ours. I hope the fish give you years of enjoyment and that hopefully they will also breed for you eventually. Then you too, can pass on some of that joy to other keenly, interested members also.

All the best my friend. Keep me updated on their progress when you find the time. I look forward to it.

Cheers Carl

It takes one to know one Mike. Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure also meeting you.

Cheers Carl

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0