Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nos383xy

Big tank adventure !

11 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to the forum. It may sound strange but if you set it up properly your most likely going to have less troubles with a bigger tank water wise than a smaller tank.

Just make sure you cycle it properly and get the right filtration and your good as gold. The guys down at age are very knowledgeable and their prices are just as good.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask as there are many helpful people on this forum.

Nos383xy and aquatic7 like this

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:04 PM, Nos383xy said:

Finally got the tank I wanted !

6x2x2.5 , funny thing is somehow reality is stranger than fiction , seeing tanks this big and then owning one , when u get them home they suddenly seem bigger than u had anticipated !

IMG_1548.JPG

You could always pop the Munchkin in the tank and say you have your own Mermaid Lol.

On 09/11/2016 at 4:45 PM, QldMick said:

good luck, whats going in there?

A lot more Africans , I wanted to add more Plecos but the mix might not work :(

Welcome to the site. I have a fish tank but it is not as like as your tank. There are some gold fishes and some plant for the beauty. Just make sure you cycle it properly and get the right filtration.

Welcome to the site. I have a fish tank but it is not as like as your tank. There are some gold fishes and some plant for the beauty. Just make sure you cycle it properly and get the right filtration.