Sign in to follow this  
GotCrabs

Bloody Mary Shrimp Food

So I've put an order in with PandaPete for 50 Bloody Mary Shrimp that'll be sent off tomorrow, just wondering what foods I should be looking to feed these.

I already have Benibachi Kale Tablets, I'm looking at ordering Boss Aquaria Shrimp Crack tonight, anything else I should consider for these little critters?

Hey @peter m, I got you on to Shrimp Crack? I hope you are past those dark days now and rehab did you good, ha.

Thanks to Shrimp Crack I did 6 months prison for selling Shrimp Crack to people on the streets, the Fuzz caught me one night when I sold a 30g packet to Benny Cousins.

Ordered 2 packs of Boss Aquaria Shrimp Crack earlier, that plus the Benibachi Kale Tablets should do the job, might look locally for some sinking pellets or algae wafers also tomorrow.

Also ordered 1 x Hemianthus Glomeratus, 1 x Micranthemum Umbrosum, 1 x Hydrocotyle Tripartita, 2 x Christmas Moss, was wanting to stay clear of stem plants but seeing they were small leaved plants, easy to care for and I think would suit the lay out, I couldn't help myself and get some, ha.

The Christmas Moss I'm thinking I'll attach to small pieces of driftwood or stone and place around the driftwood in the tank.

Think I'll done with what to add to the tank now.

Sign in to follow this