QldMick

chilli red oscar

nice color morph are they color enhanced or just natruly colored it lookes as though the 2 types that have been crossed an albino due to the red eyes and how white the white is and a red tiger thats what it looks like to me

46 minutes ago, johnbetta said:

nice color morph are they color enhanced or just natruly colored it lookes as though the 2 types that have been crossed an albino due to the red eyes and how white the white is and a red tiger thats what it looks like to me

Yer their definitely albino John, looks to be between an albino tiger and the albino Chilli Oscars from KV Aqua Farm in the original post.

On 22/11/2022 at 4:17 PM, johnbetta said:

I contacted the seller and are being feed this,

fd094687-d3d0-4bc5-8304-afa994e2bac4.jpg

Not sure about when they were overseas though as they are imports.

On 22/11/2022 at 5:05 PM, QldMick said:

Yer their definitely albino John, looks to be between an albino tiger and the albino Chilli Oscars from KV Aqua Farm in the original post.

yeah i thought so the red eyes give that away and how pale white parts of the body are i really like it