Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnbetta

VERY BIG THANK YOU TO STEVE GINGERBEER

17 posts in this topic

will do mate so far I have cleaned all the alge of the tank its come up very nice so far been thinking about what fish to put in it I am thinking honey gromies or paradise fish or fighters

peter m likes this

A small cube has so many options.  Consider sparkling gourami, chocolate gourami, samurai gourami, maybe Apistogramma trifaciata, or some Dario Dario,...... 

I do like honey gourami as an option. 

johnbetta likes this

ah nice some of them I have heard of others I haven't but cool that's given me some thing to think about do u think rams would be happy in a tank that size

13 hours ago, Grover65k said:

Psssttt!

Baby Giant Pink Gouramis  :behindsofa:

2 hours ago, johnbetta said:

aren't they really big though what is there full size please grover65k

Only kidding!  LOL :)

As fry, I understand they are tiny...

But as full size they are supposed to be up to 100cm (1 metre !) and can weigh 14kg. Check out this website for a fishing resort in Thailand - Gillham's Fishing Resort .

The Billabong gouramis are probably only in the 60cm size range!

Go with your first ideas - a Honey Gourami or some Australian Pacific Blue Eyes.

Happy Christmas!

Grover

TheAquaHolic001 likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0