Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ih8ubarney

Bn clear out adults and fry

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I've decided to have a break from BN for a while and wish to send my fish on to new homes. i got individual pics of most the adults but i missed a few. 

im located at Currimundi on the sunshine coast. 

these fish have bread like crazy in the past, i've previously sold 2 batches of fry, 400 fish in one lot and 800 in the second, however in more recent time i've had all the males in a take together as i havent wanted to deal with another batch of fry. 

for anyone that buys bulk ill throw in a 100L fish transport tub.

1- ill start off with the big one, im fairly sure he his the reason a few of the other's fins are a little worse for ware. $20 for him and the rest of the adults are $15 ea or make me an offer as i want them gone

DSC05973 (Medium).JPG2

2- this guy looks a little odd these days as a few pigment spots have appeared on him about a year ago

DSC05962 (Medium).JPG

3- this one look like he's had a bit of a tough time in with the other males so would appreciate some room

DSC05968 (Medium).JPG

4- common LF, again his fins are a bit worse for ware

DSC05969 (Medium).JPG

5- another smaller common male

DSC05971 (Medium).JPG

6- large common LF female

DSC05976 (Medium).JPG

7- smaller common FL female

DSC05978 (Medium).JPG

8- another common LF female

DSC05980 (Medium).JPG

9- in here there are 5 or 6 smaller females and some of the fry, there are approx 170 fish. Fry are a mix of common and albino, some normal and some long finned. $225

DSC05986 (Medium).JPG

10- last pic, another tub of fry, approx 150 fish.  Fry are a mix of common and albino, some normal and some long finned. $200

DSC06001 (Medium).JPG

QldMick likes this

*UPDATE* - I've had 2 offers, (one for the adults and one for the fry),  both of which i agreed to, but sale ever eventuated. All fish are still for sale.  

price for the lot is now $400 or $100 for the adults and $300 for the fry

Hi Steve & Jules, 

Sorry for the slow response, all the adults are in the pics above, there are 5 adult longfins, there are a few larger sub adults in with the fry, these are in the second last pic (9)

Average size of the fry would be easy 3.5cm + i can take some more pics if you like. 

steveandjules likes this