Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ih8ubarney

Bn clear out adults and fry

Hi all, 

I've decided to have a break from BN for a while and wish to send my fish on to new homes. i got individual pics of most the adults but i missed a few. 

im located at Currimundi on the sunshine coast. 

these fish have bread like crazy in the past, i've previously sold 2 batches of fry, 400 fish in one lot and 800 in the second, however in more recent time i've had all the males in a take together as i havent wanted to deal with another batch of fry. 

for anyone that buys bulk ill throw in a 100L fish transport tub.

1- ill start off with the big one, im fairly sure he his the reason a few of the other's fins are a little worse for ware. $20 for him and the rest of the adults are $15 ea or make me an offer as i want them gone

DSC05973 (Medium).JPG2

2- this guy looks a little odd these days as a few pigment spots have appeared on him about a year ago

DSC05962 (Medium).JPG

3- this one look like he's had a bit of a tough time in with the other males so would appreciate some room

DSC05968 (Medium).JPG

4- common LF, again his fins are a bit worse for ware

DSC05969 (Medium).JPG

5- another smaller common male

DSC05971 (Medium).JPG

6- large common LF female

DSC05976 (Medium).JPG

7- smaller common FL female

DSC05978 (Medium).JPG

8- another common LF female

DSC05980 (Medium).JPG

9- in here there are 5 or 6 smaller females and some of the fry, there are approx 170 fish. Fry are a mix of common and albino, some normal and some long finned. $225

DSC05986 (Medium).JPG

10- last pic, another tub of fry, approx 150 fish.  Fry are a mix of common and albino, some normal and some long finned. $200

DSC06001 (Medium).JPG

*UPDATE* - I've had 2 offers, (one for the adults and one for the fry),  both of which i agreed to, but sale ever eventuated. All fish are still for sale.  

price for the lot is now $400 or $100 for the adults and $300 for the fry

Hi Steve & Jules, 

Sorry for the slow response, all the adults are in the pics above, there are 5 adult longfins, there are a few larger sub adults in with the fry, these are in the second last pic (9)

Average size of the fry would be easy 3.5cm + i can take some more pics if you like.