raycam01_au

perhaps a discus tank you say

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread Ray. Perfect example of doings things right. Awesome job.

Thanks mate for the kind words, I may seem alittle Psychotic and strange and weird etc etc, but really I just enjoy my fish, Sarah and I have been planning this tank fro along time, very methodical........ and I have been doing this shit for many many years :)

glad you are enjoying the thread :) more to come

The Super Blood eagles are guarding the eggs very well, all fertile, they are a young couple, so maybe we will lose them, maybe not, we have a nice empty 12 tank system sitting out in the shed, but need to work on a few other things before we set that up 

10 hours ago, EvilChief said:

Your Discus have mastered the art of photobombing (videobombing in this case). I guess you won't be using you magnetic cleaner for a while ;) 

Nice set up :)

they are not shy lets put it this way, :)

little water change today, the super blood eagles were great little parents up to wriggler stage, then unfortunately as expected they got picked off by the vast numbers of hungry little mouths in the tank. Our aim was not to breed straight up, this was a lucky break, we now have the eruption and super red flirting, in a few months we will set up a few nice little breeding tanks and get the breeding done properly.

Well if you want to move em out nothin better than on a algae scrubber. We have the same problem and have some from Living Reef and wondered why they were swimming vertically to the surface. Ours was similar in a community but they chose the intake tube. Sometimes when you don't want em to breed they do and when you want them to they don't - that's nature...but good to watch, well until the catties get a protein hit.

54 minutes ago, spongebob said:

now that there is a true set of wrinkled fish fingers !! or you been in the bath siitin on your hands for 2 hours

hahaha true dat, Sarah said the same thing, I had just changed over what seemed like 10000000000000000000000 tanks lol

Decided to buy an old Davey transfer pump as we have a rainwater tank not on our main system and started to water test the 12 tank system, will let it sit for a week or two, in that time i shall drill out each tank, and organize a custom return set up and sump it and get it ready to bring inside, these will be for our catfish and macrostoma and what not, see how we feel as we are setting up,

Some L066 perhaps? only guessing Lol.

Ray & Sarah, this a good thread & I like the vid's well done keep it coming.

On a side note you might let Sarah start commenting, your voice reminds me of Elmer Fud (Shhhhh I'm chasing Wabbits ) Lmao

hahahah Shut up or i will come over and punch you in the throat, u are only a stones throw away

hmmmm looking at L066's from SS and the other ones also, but no not them, impulse buy we hopefully will be picking up the item of interest on Thursday

:)

i rekon u like listening to my voice just before bed ;)