raycam01_au

perhaps a discus tank you say

8 hours ago, jgarner447 said:

haha i gotta fight the addiction man , I dont wanna get back to 10 tanks again, planning to do a bit more travelling so dont want to lose control , already have my mate tim pencilled in to babysit my fish that will be in the new 2 footer haha, Future planning is goooooooood.

future planning is awesome, but so soft mate ;)

get fiddy tanks

9 hours ago, jgarner447 said:

haha i gotta fight the addiction man , I dont wanna get back to 10 tanks again, planning to do a bit more travelling so dont want to lose control , already have my mate tim pencilled in to babysit my fish that will be in the new 2 footer haha, Future planning is goooooooood.

10 tanks fresh - easy.  You could do it with eyes closed.  Marine is when you have problems.  When I had Discus, My rams were canary's in the tanks.  People forget discus are pretty tough. 

I have a rack of two footers for free to get you started.......

9 hours ago, gingerbeer said:

10 tanks fresh - easy.  You could do it with eyes closed.  Marine is when you have problems.  When I had Discus, My rams were canary's in the tanks.  People forget discus are pretty tough. 

I have a rack of two footers for free to get you started.......

Haha very tempting mate , thanks but i gotta pass , My mrs will kill me ;) been there done that, just dont have the time these days 

13 hours ago, jgarner447 said:

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Are you the jgarner off the old breammaster website who had the cranka addiction? Completely disregard this comment if not lol. 

2 hours ago, benno87 said:

Are you the jgarner off the old breammaster website who had the cranka addiction? Completely disregard this comment if not lol. 

Yes i am lol and that addiction is still current haha

1 hour ago, Harris. said:

What are your plans for the tanks? 

@Harris. Sarah really enjoys her dwarf's so our water is suited very well to small apistos etc, we will have some Corydoras breeding, and a few L catfish, Betta macrostoma, Hendra, Mahachai and whatever else tickles our fancy

:) just finished painting them before the rain started, so they are out in the shed drying and we are working on the stand inside, this system will be in our lounge room with our discus

Wild bettas are my favourite, so will probably gather a small collection of them. Currently have hendra and mahachai, looking to get Macrostoma and some others. Also looking into apistos and anything that can handle our outrageously acidic water. 

3 minutes ago, raycam01_au said:

@Harris. Sarah really enjoys her dwarf's so our water is suited very well to small apistos etc, we will have some Corydoras breeding, and a few L catfish, Betta macrostoma, Hendra, Mahachai and whatever else tickles our fancy

:) just finished painting them before the rain started, so they are out in the shed drying and we are working on the stand inside, this system will be in our lounge room with our discus

Have always thought apistos looked great. Can finally have some in my new setup. 1st time not keeping large Americans, so im excited to keep some of those small gems haha. 

What varieties are you guys planning on keeping? Not familiar with the apistogramma family yet, haven't started to research them but definitely want which ever type it is that is flame red. 

will post u up a list of some f our wants a little later tonight :)

I used to keep big americans when i first started, then switched to africans for many years then we went into reptiles,

now back and loving the discus and the little fellas

as sarah said, we are on rain water which comes in at about PH5 lol my pepps love it, not good for africans lol