Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lollies

L046 zebra pleco fry

7 posts in this topic

Cute zebra pleco fry ready to go, hatched on November 3rd 2016.

Selling 3cm+ $650ea, discount for more.

Pick up avaliable at eight mile plains Brisbane.

Can ship at buyer's risk and cost. Air freight is recommended.20170216_144806.thumb.jpg.384afdac8e5519e8ebf9438fce109f65.jpg

20170216_143725.jpg

20170216_144347.jpg

Shanzy, mungor, johnbetta and 1 other like this

Nice. Are these still available? And have you sent these interstate? I'm in NSW and getting fish room built ATM . And one more question , Water Parameters do you keep them in? Temp,PH,GH,and KH. Thank You

9 hours ago, Matt White said:

Nice. Are these still available? And have you sent these interstate? I'm in NSW and getting fish room built ATM . And one more question , Water Parameters do you keep them in? Temp,PH,GH,and KH. Thank You

Yes still available, I have sent other fish interstate but not zeb as they are my first batch ready to go. Temp is 28c, pH is 6.5 to 7. Never measure GH n KH.

Matt White likes this

Thanks mate just selling some fish to make room, get back to you . Also setting up new rack with sump. Awesome fish mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk