Sign in to follow this  
vsimo

Delivery Excellence

Last week I ordered some fish online from a Brisbane supplier to be delivered to Rockhampton, Queensland.

The courier picked up the parcel on Tuesday 14/02 and promptly sent it off by truck to Melbourne.

The supplier then contacted the courier and asked for the parcel to be returned to them.

The parcel has arrived in Melbourne on Thursday and the Courier has realised the problem, ignored the suppliers request to return the parcel to them and sent it off by truck again to their Capricorn Coast Depot.

It is still sitting in a truck somewhere between Melbourne and who knows where and I wonder if they had the courtesy to change the labelling from live fish to dead fish.

The supplier has since refunded me the money but they are twice the amount out of pocket for the loss of sale and the loss of fish.

The courier should maybe change their name to the similar sounding Wrongway.

Still have not received the box. Just checked the tracking and it is still on the truck from Melbourne.

The supplier has been dealing with the courier but they seem to have ignored their instructions.

The fish were finicky types, Blue Ramirezis, Bolivian Rams and julii Corys.

Hopefully they are still alive but with all the heat down south and being cooped up in the back of trucks for over a week I don't like their chances.

1 hour ago, LD50ms222wobblyfish said:

The courier would have insurance, they should've refunded your money too. Not the point but.

Did you end up getting the box? Stranger things have happened ( as in they might of still been alive ?) I hope the courier was apologetic

No insurance on perishables - sent entirely at senders risk

Sign in to follow this