Few photos from yesterday and this arvo

bd25c45c3fbbbad6245e8a52e75a4315.jpg

Got some fake looking rocks! And 120kg of river rocks but need to go get some more..

05720f14713a3c16140c87f0f7818807.jpgb36bfabf50862dda7792544d219380a2.jpg
Need to go get couple more fake rocks

c0a6b90d363dd0ff30f9596c38b4cd7e.jpg

Just need to buy some larger driftwood/ log/ roots and it's ready to go!!

Will be filling up Sunday comeing up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly, top effort on a pond build.

When I buy my own home....... One day, this is the aquaponics set up I'll be building. Fish? Hmm dunno where ya live but I'm in woody point north side of Brisbane and have an ibc out back with gold fish and platties in there. The platies have been breeding over our "winter" if that's what it's meant to be. Checked the temp yesterday morning after a bit of colder weather and it was still 13.5 degrees. I know I'll have some big arse pleco's in my pond, well hope they would survive it. I would think with the water volume the temp wouldn't drop much, maybe a bubble wrap  blanket to go over at night? Maybe not... Dunno just ideas coming outa my head. Looking forward to seeing it running that's for sure. 

What's the build costs up to so far? 

Where are you situated in oz? 

How thick is the glass? 

Cheers Ben 

Wonder if you could wire up a heater to only keep temp 2 degress higher than ambient or whatever, that way the difference in temp isn't so high and so power isn't being used too much, but keeps the water that little bit warmer?

So how do the filling go how long did it take 

Hi going good! Forgot me password couldn't log back in!! Was linked to old email! But all good now will upload now!! It's very good

Would be good if they where big and very nice! I was going to get a big Barra or jack! They wouldn't last long then. But I might see if I can find afew large goldfish and keep it like that with some small natives too!!

That was a typo. I meant crocodiles. Full size school of crocs from NQ.  There is nothing Pygmy that should go in that colossal tank!